Florida Showroom COVID-19 Policy
Dear Valued Clients:
We are pleased to announce that our showroom is open. To give you peace of mind if you are considering a visit soon to our showroom, here are some guidelines we are implementing to ensure everyone’s safety and continued good health:
- Scheduling an appointment in advance is highly encouraged, but not required. If you would like to bring a client or guest with you, please schedule an appointment. This will ensure we do not exceed the maximum number of people allowed in the showroom at one time. To make an appointment please email Showroom Manager, Jill Sauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others in the showroom.
- We ask all clients and guests, for their safety and the safety of others, to bring their own mask and wear it at at all times while in the showroom.
- The showroom will mark a location where to stand when working with a staff member at our customer service desk. This will ensure safe distancing is maintained.
- Memo clipboards will be available just inside our front entrance. Please return clipboards to the memo room window to be sanitized for the next guest.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Clipboards, door handles, bathrooms, and counters will be sanitized every 3 hours.
- Our client kitchen will be closed to self-service. Staff members will be happy to provide requested drinks to clients.
We will continue to follow all safety guidelines that are set forth by the CDC and our state and local government. Every client and employee’s personal health is our top priority. Thank you for your continued support of Jerry Pair. We look forward to continuing our service to the design community.
Thank you, stay safe.Jerry Pair Florida